$30.00 – $610.00
Mercenary is an all-natural insecticide derived from essential oils that prevents and controls eggs, juveniles, and adult forms of soft-bodied insects. These insecticidal oils are combined with proprietary emulsifiers and surfactants for enhanced water-to-oil bonding, spreadability, and effectiveness against the target pests.
- Two-spotted Spider Mite, Broad Mite, Hemp Russet Mite
- Cannabis Aphid, Rice Root Aphid, Bean Aphid, Green Peach Aphid, Foxglove Aphid
- Fungus gnats
Foliar Spray: Dilute 15 – 30 mL (0.5 – 1.0 fl. oz.) per 1 gallon of water and apply as a foliar spray. Apply onto the foliage of the plant until the canopy is evenly saturated. To ensure contact with the pest, cover the under and over sides of the leaves.
- Heavy infestation: Apply once a day for a heavy infestation and reduce applications to once every 3 days after infestation is controlled.
- Light/Moderate infestation: For a slight infestation, apply once every 2 or 3 days and reduce applications to once a week after infestation is controlled.
- Preventative maintenance: For preventative treatments, apply once a week from seedling/clones to week 3 or 4 of bloom.
For best results, apply with an atomizer and allow time to dry before artificial lights come on, or before/after peak sun after spraying.
Soil Drench: Dilute 15 – 45 mL (0.5 – 1.5 fl. oz.) per 1 gallon of water and drench the soil. Apply for 2-3 waterings straight then regain normal nutrient feedings. Apply as a drench once a week thereafter to ensure full control of root-based pests.